What to do
The world famous Whisky Trail is in our region, and Speyside is home to seven working malt whisky distilleries, including Glenfiddich, Strahisla and Glen Grant.
The visually stunning and geographically diverse Aberdeenshire countryside is just on your doorstep.
Enjoy quaint and historic villages, a rugged coastline with unspoilt sandy beaches, and traditional fishing villages with working harbours and an abundance of birdlife.
- Museum of Scottish Lighthouses in Fraserburgh
- Crathes Castle in Banchory
- Arden Country Park in Mintlaw
- Cairngorms National Park - the UK’s largest national park containing the biggest area of arctic mountain landscape in Britain
- Huntly Nordic and Outdoor Centre - Britain’s only purpose-built, all-weather facility for cross-country skiing
- Huntly Castle
- Leith Hall and Garden
Keith and Christine Best are always happy to offer advice and local knowledge on where might be a good place to go, and they can even provide you with an itinerary of where to go.
If you want to stay at Dunedin Guest House to do all these great activities, contact us now.